Extremely affordable raincoat with several good features:
- Zipper / ventilation in the armpits
- High collar around his neck that is separate from the hood that is very good, I do not think I've seen anyone else raincoat with this feature.
- Easy-lined collar (front) who is kind to the chin.
- Is very thin and breathable (especially tested during the autumn, when it can get cold. But on hot summer days, this is perfect!)
- The hood can be rolled into and hide in the collar.
- The zippers are not waterproof, but all the zippers are covered by flärpar that you put in front zippers. I was skeptical on this from the beginning, but have not noticed any problems with this, despite several tours in the pouring rain.
- Does relatively good to have the hood on when you have a helmet on.
- The jacket is not very long, so sometimes it goes up a little in the rear of cycling for example, but nothing extremely little.
- If you want a jacket for early spring and late autumn, this may be too thin / cold if you do not have reinforcement layers underneath. However, it is excellent in the summer, or extra clothing underneath!
- The jacket is very thin and light, but not as thin and light as example Marmot Essence (which also makes it feel more sustainable).
- The jacket has been named "Best Buy" by OutdoorGearLab
- I tried mååånga raincoats before I decided this, and there are no jackets that have this many good features like a good price. Most rain jackets as it competes with at least twice as expensive. I felt that Bergan was the brand that came closest in the competition.
- Available in very many colors