Worst Phone I have bought since 2015. Worst experience of a phone, this is a terrible Chinese inflated scam top card from Huawei, before coming up with new launches that are going to be better but not getting any better, it just gets more expensive in kind of that you have to have all of the accessories dems. They may come with a subscription, and everything else as well, or more tricks under the sleeve dems.
No jack 3.5mm? Bad idea! The transitional plugger, so you can use the jack 3.5mm, has the DAC system inside so you automatically get worse sound regardless, and are forced to buy USB-C ear plugs. Worst of all, the wireless charger is slower, and can't find a new one from 40w other than Huawei itself! Must always carry the charger with you, because others' USB-C charger will charge your super slow.
Then we start with the most problematic aspects of the telephone itself. It is incredibly nice, which covers the fact that it is uncomfortable to hold.
-It is impossible to keep, if one does not use cover, and is designed for fall damage!
-The screen is too reflective troublesome in sunlight, withstands little got a deep scratch, not knowing why, while I have flip cover ... Screen is too light in addition, consumes unnecessary battery by being reflective on top of this again! Scams here.
- USB charger / earplug entrance area gets a lot of scratches fast, due to poor protection around here!
-Notch is great, but not so troublesome. Regardless, this is unnecessary to expand this way, with so many sensors, which are not special, because the touch features are more stable, the faster.
Cool features that are unnecessary are another kind of aesthetic scam! Overall, this is a form of aesthetic advertising scam in and out because-
On the inside, it's just vandalism with Google, and the EMUI together that gets too invasive to the user empties the battery faster than necessary. Leaves empty after 1.4 days. This wears out the battery in the long run. Spent six months for everyday things and games, so this is disappointing. Being forced to sell it away cheaply, or giving it away.
- Then it comes to camera which is also a tragedy. Does not capture 16: 9 aspect ratio images, so you will not get full-screen pretty pictures, with 3 cameras, 40 megapixels that they promote. You need down to 6mp to get fullscreen, the image will be no better than a Samsung for $ 2500 ...
This aspect ratio problem makes the whole camera into some intricate nonsense, which they can't fix. Unusually nasty background noise on picture, video, and Zoom just makes more noise! Discovered it is the way everyone has it. So even though the camera is in massive imbalance. It's only good for 3 things. Macro lens, HDR, and Night images.
- The camera performs disappointingly poorly in normal daylight due to blurry and poor color adjustment of images. Do not take fast, perfect, and nice pictures! Then you have to go through a bunch of clutter! Camera does not support snapchat, only gets nasty front camera pictures, which are too ugly. Very disappointing!
- Huawei health is unnecessary, as you need a hand watch for heart rate measurement, otherwise good for checking the distance one has gone.
- Settings are far too advanced, and just about root. Anyone who knows about technology here is pretty tired!
- Apps cannot be uninstalled, just disable, so is not Samsung! What this means again, is consuming the battery in hiding
- 70% of apps are unnecessary and poor marketing.
- Back to the camera, the pictures that are not in the 16: 9 standard aspect ratio all have on TV, and monitor, do not make your pictures full screen on screen, or TV.
The reason this one gets 2 stars is because the graphics at play are fantastic, very fast phone, and very nice on the outside. Overall, the rest is aesthetic scam, to attract buyers. Here I went for a bang, this was expensive as well. Consider submitting a complaint to Huawei and the Web Store before I consider getting it away ..