+ Longer than CoD4
+ Quite nicely but it feels all the time as if you've seen this before already.
+ Zombie Mode quite fun (read: weird) ... for a while. Infinitely many levels: (
- Sniper mission at Russian campaign is just annoying and boring.
- AI: n All enemies have type wallhack and aimbot if one can say so. Your squad is approaching enemy and you stick right to the fullest behind. It starts to be pushed around in around you and you take cover without having seen the enemy. Where do you sit on the press behind a large stone eg and try to think out a tactic. When you hear someone roar like a fool and the sound is coming closer and before you know it, a Japanese soldier drove the sword into your chest and you die. Other times, it may not be an enemy soldier without approx. 10 grenades bouncing.
Example, you can follow your squad and then sneak peek out when your AI buddies shoot at the enemy. Do not shoot, you kill the enemy, you can sit there and watch for a long time until the enemy sees your little finger or something and then they just focus on you instead, and you'd better shoot them.
- Weapon Sounds totally useless when compared to CoD4. Reminiscent of caps. Something that really pulls down on the score.
- Game Environment! Extremely linear gaming! It's kind of just a path to go, no alternative path through the jungle where lies the logs in the road that you can not skip.
- Triggers!? One can see when it will happen. Even when the enemy spawns.
- When you got hold of some cool weapons to clear them at the next mission and you get the boring standard weapons and a useless gun that does not do any damage at long range than a meter.
= Well some action is everything, but not something I would recommend if you like I'm a bit picky with the details. Though quite important details I think.