* Updated February 8, 2014 *
Have a black and loves it! The backpack is the perfect bag for school, work, a short trip or a shopping trip in town (stop in all bags in the backpack!).
- Stylish and timeless!
- One's wallpaper comes with, very smart. Have you for example fragile paper can keep them next to the mat or remove it.
- Good material. Mine is new and hard, but it gets softer with time.
- Carry handle. Perfect for when you are traveling with for example the subway!
- Hopefully keep it läääääänge.
- Easy to see what's in the backpack thanks to the zippers can open up the entire bag.
- It is light which makes it the perfect bag to pack when traveling. I often travel with hand luggage only. Kanken is too small for me, I choose instead a larger backpack, but since Kanken weighs so small it can easily be packed and used as a daypack.
- The outer compartment is a little too small, but swallows much stuff = messy and hard to find items.
- A little more bins had not damaged in this model.
- Side compartments can probably be handy, but they had been happy to be a little bigger so it is easier to slip down a water bottle.
- If you're going to carry around a stuffed Kanken will probably straps cutting into your shoulders and be unpleasant. See tip from "punk4arn" for a fix, otherwise you can buy the "shoulder pads", costs about £ 250. However, I can carry quite a lot of things (not books) without being unpleasant, quite the opposite.
- Expensive in purchasing. Estimated that it lasts a long time, it is cheap, fell to bags quickly becomes expensive.
Tip: Need extra protection for your laptop, to check out the Kanken laptop (available for 13 -, 15 - and 17-inch screens). For the child is Kanken mini good, for those who want a bigger backpack is Kanken Maxi an option. More funny Kanken accessories: "Chest Strap", a sternum strap with whistle, "Photo Insert", an insert with space for camera, lens, etc..