Game of the Month– Marvel’s Avengers
Become a hero and save the world as one of Marvel's Avengers
Have you ever dreamt of playing the heroes in the super hero group, the Avengers? If so, you should take a look at the new Avengers game that was released on 4 September this year. It’s an action adventure filled with all your favourite heroes and you can choose to play the role of the heroes or experience the story in multiplayer mode.
The story begins five years after a tragic event in which many people lost their lives, and which the Avengers were accused of causing. The heroes split after that day, but gather once again to save the world from a great threat.
From the beginning, you have access to Captain America, Iron Man, The Hulk, Black Widow and Ms. Marvel. You can change the look of all playable characters and, during the game, their skills can be upgraded to make them even more powerful. The game is experienced in third person, which means that the camera is placed behind the characters you play.
Where can I buy Marvel’s Avengers?
Number of players: 1-4
Running time: Approx. 20 hours for main story and side quests
Download size: Approx. 90 GB
System: Windows 10, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Editions: Standard, Deluxe Edition, Collectors Edition
Level: 4 difficulty settings, from Easy to Brutal
World game: Semi-open
Launch date: 4 September 2020
- Six heroes are available right from the start. The game will get more heroes as updates after the launch. Spider-Man is one of the upcoming heroes, but this superhero will only be playable on Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
- Up to four people can be in the same game at the same time. Each player controls a hero and can choose what he or she should look like. There are several different looks and clothing styles to choose from for each hero in Marvel's Avengers.
- The first new hero to be released after the game launch is Hawkeye. He gets a completely new, exciting story that can either be played alone or in collaboration with up to four other players.
- If you buy Marvel's Avengers digitally, you’ll get a free upgrade to Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X, respectively, when the game consoles are released. Saved files are transferred automatically and the game supports cross-play in cooperation mode.
- Marvel's Avengers have so-called "warzones" that players can master either by themselves or in multiplayer mode. These areas have several missions that can be repeated as many times as you like as part of the game's main story.
- If you want to test your abilities to the utmost and show that you master the heroes, you can prove yourself worthy in the game's "challenge rooms". In these rooms you will face wave after wave of enemies that you must defeat. Each new wave is more difficult than the previous one.
LEGO: Marvel’s Avengers
If you think the title Marvel's Avengers feels distantly familiar, you're not wrong. In 2016, a Lego game of the same name was released, three years after the Lego: Marvel Super Heroes based on the same theme.
LEGO: Marvel's Avengers has a completely different story than the new Marvel's Avengers and the style of play is of course very different. But if you like Lego and want a pleasant gaming experience, either by yourself or in cooperative mode on the same screen, you will have many fun hours with LEGO: Marvel's Avengers.
Since LEGO: Marvel's Avengers has been on the market for a while now, it’s possible to find the game at a really low price. Sometimes under XX, which is a good price for the entertainment that the game provides. You can play LEGO: Marvel's Avengers without having played any previous games in the LEGO series.
This article is written by Prisjakt’s editorial staff. No one else has influenced the content of it. There are no paid links or other types of advertising collaborations. Daniel Haaf can be reached at [email protected]