Hey guys, I'm after recommendations on my requirements below:
- 2 x cameras (both will be placed indoors)
- 720p minimum resolution (anything lower is just too hard to see)
- daytime/nighttime is not a problem idc if it can only see in daytime
- recording option when something moves (someone walks down path, OK start recording to SD or NAS idc what device just please record)
- ethernet preferred (I have a gigabit network, but also an AC3200 router so WiFi will do - just that WiFi units usually cost more?)
- Low to medium cost.. don't want to spend thousands on a basic camera set up otherwise it'd be better to just buy a home alarm.
- useful app to load up cameras on my phone at any time, and email snapshots sent to me if something moves
Hopefully some awesome person out there can help... I've been googling guides and set ups for ages but cannot seem to find the ideal 'score' or 'best way' to do this. Cheers.