2011-11-29 New feature
Do you want to create lists of your favourite products?
It's now even easier - both for you and your friends
given PriceSpy's list feature a much needed and quite substantial
update, thus making use of the possibilities in modern web technology.
Make a list of your favourite stores, things you're going to buy, or even that all important christmas wish list. Perhaps even a list with the components in your next gaming computer or of those perfect kitchen appliances?
Share your lists on Facebook - create lists with your friends
your friends see your lists - you can now share them on Facebook,
Twitter or Windows Live. You may also invite other PriceSpy members to
cooperate when creating a list – why not make a collaborative list for the
road trip, home cinema project or the wedding?
My Lists - now on the left
Other new features:
- Drag-and-drop – as soon as you find something, just drag-and-drop to put it in a list
- See what you've looked at – 'recently visited' lists just that
- Put stores in your lists – the ones you love or the ones you avoid
- Get a broader perspective – the lists can now be found at the far left of the screen
- Use pictures of your choice for illustration
Discuss the news in our forum (2 comments)