About the site and company
- Contact us / Support
- Our independence
- About PriceSpy.co.nz
- Rules & guidelines
What to do at PriceSpy?
Our aim is to provide a complete, independent and impartial price and product comparison service, which covers all online stores selling products within the categories that we list.
We do not charge companies to have their stores and products listed with us, and under no circumstances can a store influence where or in what order their products appear within comparison listings on our website.
A store can, however, choose to become a featured store, a service that offers many useful functions without compromising our independence:
- The store's logo is displayed whenever its name is presented.
- For each product listed, there is a clickable link leading directly to the product on the store's website.
- The store may list its own retailer message, which then will be displayed on all pages where the store's name is presented.
- The store will have access to an advanced statistical system to optimize its product range, keep an eye on their competitors, and more.
Note that the following applies to all stores, regardless of whether they are featured stores or not:
- All stores and their prices are listed and sorted according to the same sorting criteria.
- Price information is updated several times a day.
- New products are added as quickly as possible.
- Shipping costs are displayed when available, not because of commercial reasons.
- Stores can not pay to have negative store ratings removed.
- Store ratings which prove to be false or otherwise violate our rules will be removed.